By Hilary Hearn | April 06, 2021
This year the Andar Software Users Group conference is an online event from April 14 - 15, 2021. We welcome both Andar/360 and ENTERPRISE users for two full days of learning and tactical sessions on the topics that mean the most to them. But, the learning won’t end there. Our customers also get full access to the on-demand recording library of the sessions and keynotes. It's an opportunity to connect with peers, network and have fun!
The virtual 2021 Andar Software Users Group Conference includes:
- An energizing keynote by Jay Frost, a leading voice in the nonprofit industry
- 12+ hands-on training sessions to learn about e-Pledge, reports, dashboards, financial processing, data management and more!
- 3+ hands-on training sessions specifically for ENTERPRISE users
- 42+ hours of learning
- 6+ sessions to learn from peers showcasing the brilliant ways that they use Andar/360
- Thought-leadership sessions
- Networking and happy hours
Learn more and register today!
About Andar Software
Andar Software develops fundraising and engagement solutions that empower non-profit organizations to create a bigger impact in their communities. Andar Software technology solutions and consulting services extend to every aspect of the organization and include workplace campaign, membership, annual donation, online giving, CRM, community investment, and marketing tools.
In addition to historical information, this press release may contain forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Although Andar Software attempts to be accurate in making these forward-looking statements, it is possible that future circumstances might differ from the assumptions on which such statements are based. These forward-looking statements represent our estimates and assumptions only as of the date hereof. Given these risks and uncertainties, you should not place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements.