Accessibility Plan for Customer Service
Andar Software is committed to excellence in serving all customers including people with disabilities.
We will ensure that our team members are trained and familiar with the various assistive devices that may be used by customers with disabilities while accessing goods and services at MNP.
We will communicate with people with disabilities in ways that take in to account their disability.
We welcome people with disabilities and their service animals. Service animals or service dogs will be allowed access to premises that are open to the public unless otherwise excluded by law.
A person with a disability who is accompanied by a support person will be allowed to have that person accompany them on our premises.
Notice of Temporary Disruption
In the event of a planned or unexpected disruption to services or facilities for customers with disabilities i.e. restrooms or elevators, Andar Software will provide notice promptly by
- Posting notices in obvious places including at the point of disruption, at the main entrance and the nearest accessible entrance to the service disruption
- Posting a notice on our website and all outbound customer service emails
- Contacting customers with appointments
- Verbally notifying customers when they are making an appointment
- Any other method that may be reasonable under the circumstances
The notice will include information about the reason for the disruption, its anticipated length, and a description of any alternative facilities or service, if applicable and available.
Training for Staff
Andar Software will provide training to team members who deal with the public. All Ontario based team members will receive the required training. This training will also be provided to individuals who are involved in the development and approval of customer service policies, practices and procedures.
Training will include:
- An overview of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the requirements of the customer service standard
- Andar Software’s plan related to the customer service standard.
- How to interact and communicate with people with various types of disabilities.
- How to interact with people with disabilities who use an assistive device or require the assistance of a service animal or support person.
- How to use any locally available equipment or devices that may help with providing goods or services to people with disabilities.
- Those who are involved in the development and approval of customer service policies, practices and procedures.
- What to do if a person with a disability is having difficulty in accessing Andar Software’s goods and services.
- Team members will also be trained when changes are made to the Andar Software Accessible Standards for Customer Service plan.
Customers who wish to provide feedback on the way Andar Software provides goods and services to people with disabilities can do so by completing the Customer Service Feedback Form, which will be available at our Ontario offices as well as on www.AndarSoftware.com/AccessFeedback. Alternate methods of providing feedback such as verbally (in person at our Andar Software office or via telephone) will be available upon request. All feedback and complaints will be directed to senior executives and customers requiring follow up will be contacted directly.
Modifications to This or Other Policies
Any policy of Andar Software that does not respect and promote the dignity and independence of people with disabilities will be modified or removed.